Independent Filmmaker Camera Which Camera Should I Use To Shoot A Professional Looking Movie? Should JVC GY HD100U Be Ok?

Which camera should I use to shoot a professional looking movie? should JVC GY HD100U be ok? - independent filmmaker camera

I'm looking for work as an independent filmmaker. I want to produce my first movie, but not really know what the device should be used. I want to look professional and not homemade crap. Could someone give some suggestions? No matter the price. I have to take a GY HD100U to the job.
Thank you.

1 comments:

Bentley said...

It is a good choice because there are many high-definition formats, HD, by using a Mini-DV tape, which means some compromises. I could see and compare the XDCAM.

Moreover, such a budget, you might want to think about renting a house instead of buying a good camera.

The link is a review of the joint venture.

Post a Comment