Light Case Of Genital Warts Herpes Or Bad Case Of Ingrown Hairs?

Herpes or bad case of ingrown Hairs? - light case of genital warts

I have a lump in the groin that looks like a bubble and was really pain when pressure on the tape that he or trousers, or I play carried on by him. The trick is that once two or three hairs out and if I do not what I bleed or anything. A few hours later, it seemed clear, liquid, or the next day the head and left little but not much, and was by the blood of a large amount of blood. It does not hurt or feel uncomfortable and not at all. What makes me not think it was herpes is a little bit because he was left smashed on the head, and looked like a small boil. Can someone enlighten us on this and help me, what it is. I went to the doctor today and blood tests if I have to wait 2-3 weeks for the results of the comand back again. For more information, please let me know. I was also sweating in the groin is unusual and has never taken place. I do not know if it's because I'm paranoid or anything. He is sweating in the genital area is a symptom of herpes. Please help. Thank you!

6 comments:

LINDSEY S said...

Herpes violated a rule, as you would never have lived there did. Does it hurt even more to touch only with pain, you would then ask. Do not pick, pull or pop-infectious herpes or if something could eventually spread. Herpes also do not bleed, no white pus-like fluid in the blisters. Herpes can also cause sweating, no access there.
It could be genital warts, cysts, hair, pearly white papules, a bacterial infection, moles, boils, or infected hair follicles.
If the tests are negative should undergo a medical examination of these brutalities are subjected, tends the sponge method, a more accurate detection of herpes and / or sexually transmitted diseases.

shockerl... said...

It's more like a hair in it. I maintain that the things in the arm from time to time. My friend was with a girl who had herpes and was told the next day. He went straight to the doctor and put on medication, is to remove the case. never see anything, but better safe than sorry, the god of luck homey

Sayf said...

HIV, I'm a doctor. I have seen too often. Sorry

:) said...

Hope its not herpes

Natasha said...

You may have an STD. Sounds like herpes, and had a break. If it hurts to urinate or have sex, then you need to be seen by a doctor. Probably should be tested for sexually transmitted diseases. After a test run STD once a year is very handy if you had multiple partners. Always use a condom, no matter how much you have sex without her like. Even if you have an STD and do not break sex. When testing for any STD, and will then try to remind all partners of the past is positive, you have had. You can with an anonymous letter that they want May to get up, please send tested. When you come back positive for other sexually transmitted diseases, including 1 January will automatically from the state registration and re-published some of these files can be treatedc. When this happens, people start to speak. How to protect yourself and not have sex during the outbreak. Oral sex can also transmit an STD.

martha said...

It is probably not an ingrown hair. The same thing happened to me. I felt a bit exhausted, and fever for a few days. Then I realized what I thought was an ingrown hair, I took it hurts like hell does not go, has been tested and tested positive. Do not worry if your is + this is not the end of the world, but you will feel at first. Be open and honest with your partner, because I'm sure you'd like too. Valtrex is a wonderful thing. I hope not! Take care.

Post a Comment