Sugar Level 5.2 How Can U Help Me Where My Gynic Confirmed Me That Am Having PCOS??

How can u help me where my gynic confirmed me that am having PCOS?? - sugar level 5.2

I am a married woman aged 25 to 70 kg and 5.2 inches height.my consultation with my doctor that I was told gynic PCOS.she only after treatment SOP will result in pregnancy.

But when I was with regular cycles (28-29 days), and my body is ovaluting mensustral (ovultions signs eliminate cervical mucas the 12th day, abdominal cramps say, the same day ... etc) Cholestrol and my blood sugar levels are normal.

My doctor once said that the analysis of my body and I have PCOS ovaluting HAV too.i strict exercise and diet too.she also confirmed that even after the exercise and strict diet to lose only possible to kg half months.


Then I started a diet of cereal with milk carbohydrates to the low-fat lunch and dimale, so I would take only 2 chappathis flour Luch (small wheat without the addition) of oil, a long walk of about 6-7km or sometimes Orbitreks exercise 30 minutes per day.

Today, after one months 20kgs.as I have my doctor told me I could lose up to half a kilo per month, THN
How I lost 2 kg?
I confirm that I am actually with PCOS
my body is overweight, but I accidentally ..... regular cycles and symptoms THN rating How can I get a ????? PCO

Is there an SOP and toooo>?
u can help or advise

0 comments:

Post a Comment