Speech Emulator On Web I Need Specs For A PC That Would Make The Game "Crysis" On Max Settings A Walk In The Park.?

I need specs for a PC that would make the game "Crysis" on max settings a walk in the park.? - speech emulator on web

I need details from a PC to play that would "Crysis" maximum for a walk in the park

And no, I am planning to buy Alienware, I find it more satisfying to build my own, I am not well versed in PC hardware. I know what the RAM and the PC conditions are simply not what series / brand is good.

I want a computer so powerful that the welding wouldnt games like Crysis Infact, I would so powerful that Crysis like a NES emulator (of course, guys, this is a way of talking, but you see the idea)


Thanks

Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

even a $ 5000 PC "sweat"
Max ITLE play setting that you need a quad-core processor will double (but not very good) i7 is also good, but may cost more.
2 8800GT in SLI could be, but not great managers.
Tip: 2 GTX 260 in SLI or 2 9800GTX2 (which in reality 4 GPU's)
a single GTX280 would be able to make adjustments Cery high, so small (not) much difference between high and very high
2 GB of RAM when using Vista Wndows Xp 4gb
Try a 7 Series NVIDIA motherboard, but you can use an i7 with him.
At least 250 GB hard drive
1000 Watt Power

be set back at least $ 1200-1500.

Post a Comment